Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-06-05 09:24:05

Marketer

Operator to operator chat

This is my first post on this forum, so hello everyone smile
I have a problem how to start a chat between operators? I found this page: https://livehelperchat.com/operator-to- … -150a.html
but I think that was describe one of old version. I cannot find that configuration page.

Could somebody help me in that case? I want to talk with another operator using desktop application.

Thank You in advance.

Best regards,
Marketer

#2 2017-06-05 09:28:11

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Operator to operator chat

Hi Marketer and welcome in the live helper chat.
Using an app with live helper chat is not suggested by me as the software is not updated,
you can have a better experience by using the web browser version who will be always update if you keep your LHC version to the last one.

For start a chat with an operator you should click on the operator tab than start a chat.
The guide is showing an old interface but still be valid as also in the new interface you should see online operator,s, if not you need look into the guide for set permission to see online operators.
Once you can see online operators tab you will be able to start a chat with the operator.

Hope this helps.

Please you can see also the updated guide: https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?id=2198

Anyone who need help about this can see the guide page and, if this doesn't help, start a new topic.
Thank you!

Last edited by PeopleInside (2017-06-05 10:18:48)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer