Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-10-31 13:18:02

scspe

Notifications of the second message do not come

Notifications of the second message do not come when the chat window was closed and even if it is open again.

#2 2018-10-31 17:00:42

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Notifications of the second message do not come

Hi scspe , welcome on the live helper chat forum!
I am unable to reproduce this at the moment, with the information you have provided.

If you think to found a bug please first test on the demo, if you are able to reproduce you can open a GitHub issue.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2018-10-31 17:58:20

scspe

I reproduced the error. Support and the visitor talked and said goodbye. Support has closed the chat window. The visitor forgot to say something. And re-writes in the chat window. Support does not receive notification.

#4 2018-11-01 05:59:12

remdex
Administrator
Website

I think you misunderstood how notifications for new messages works. They are send only if chat is opened and browser is not focused. BUT you can enable unread messages notifications.
Go to "Chat configuration" => "Misc" => "List unread chats, disabled for high performance"
Then enable widget in dashboard widgets configuration. Also enable this list in your account
"Account" => "Visible list" and you should start receive notifications for unread messages smile
This feature is disabled by default for high performance smile

#5 2018-11-01 09:34:00

scspe

Thank you, it works.

Board footer