Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-26 01:08:10

David

Which setting is it that creates all the user rows

Hi,
When i look at the online visitors i see many rows of the same user, i would like to see just the latest row so that there is no confusion as to which is the most current.  Which setting in the config controls this, is it the tracking config or the footprint config?  How do i just show the most recent row and that is all?
Thanks

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … unoBMuAeU8

#2 2014-01-26 06:42:19

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Which setting is it that creates all the user rows

Sorry but there should not be duplicates rows tor the same user.  And i'm not sure what detting you are looking for

#3 2014-01-26 16:27:11

David

Thanks, once i disabled the footprint tracking then i got what i wanted.  So what happens is that if i go to my site as a visitor and i go to 5 pages and footprint is ON, then i will have 5 records for the same person (each page visit is a seperate entry).  If footprint is OFF then i will only have the latest one, which is how it is now.  I have footpring OFF and i can go to multiple pages and when i refresh the online visitors page there is only one row (the lastest one) for that visitor which is what i wanted.

#4 2014-07-14 00:52:57

Lins JC

Hi i have the same problem.
when footprint is enabled, each time a same person changing pages, the system duplicates the records in ONLINE VISITORS PAGE. One record for each page, one above the other.
There are solution?

Em sábado, 25 de janeiro de 2014 22h08min10s UTC-2, David  escreveu:Hi,
When i look at the online visitors i see many rows of the same user, i would like to see just the latest row so that there is no confusion as to which is the most current.  Which setting in the config controls this, is it the tracking config or the footprint config?  How do i just show the most recent row and that is all?
Thanks

#5 2014-07-14 07:58:58

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Try to debug. This plain report is pointless for me and does not tell anything for me usefull. No steps to reproduce no way to fix.
Try to see this one. Perhaps there is some error then request is done.

http://livehelperchat.com/during-some-action-app-returns-white-screen-what-to-do-215a.html

You will be able to see what response you get after getstatus is executed following this method.

http://livehelperchat.com/i-have-embedded-widget-code-but-widget-is-not-shown.-what-to-do-265a.html

Perhaps you a missing some database updates. I really have no clue....

#6 2014-07-15 13:25:51

Jessie Brickner

Are you having this issue on the Online Visitor in the admin website or in the desktop app?

Board footer