Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-09-29 14:57:21

Lordshandyman

Unable to save changes to any chat configuration pages.

Any time I try to save/update changes to any chat configuration pages, somehow the index.php drops from the address and the page errors. So far, any other settings pages I try keeps the index.php in the address and changes get saved correctly.
Example:
...mysite.com/lhc_chat/index.php/site_admin/chat/listchatconfig#/visitoractivity
then when I hit save/update i get
...mysite.com/lhc_chat/site_admin/chat/listchatconfig#/visitoractivity
and of course I get a page not found, and if I manually enter the index.php into the address, the page comes back, but without the changes.

I was using ver 2.72 and all seemed to work i think, but after updating database for ver 2.73, I noticed the problem (I forgot that this only updates the database and not the program), so I did finish updating LHC to ver 2.73, but problem still exist.

Last edited by Lordshandyman (2017-09-29 14:59:15)

#2 2017-09-29 15:41:39

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Unable to save changes to any chat configuration pages.

Hi Lordshandyman,
welcome in the live helper chat forum!

Thank you for your question!
This seems a specific error from your installation and the server.
Please check your server error log file.
If the issue persist you can try to ask on GitHub with details about the page where this issue is present and what you do for see the issue (press the update button)

Thank you.
All other things are working well seems. You have only this small issue, I hope soon this can be fixed on your server.
I AM unable to reproduce elsewhere at the moment.
tongue

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer