Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-04-21 18:52:25

hamd01

Auto close non-active chat

Hi,
I recent got started with Live Helper chat.  Amazing work itt is absolutely superb.

I just had one question which I found on the forum, but it was a 3 year old thread.

When a user starts a chat, and then leave....the chat still shows as ACTIVE.  Is there a way to make a chat CLOSED after a certain period of inactivity?

Thank you.

#2 2017-04-21 22:22:48

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Auto close non-active chat

Hi,
You need set a cron. All is explained in the documentation, the link of the documentation is on the forum and also on the official live helper chat website or maybe also has been already asked and discussed on the forum smile

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-04-22 00:31:52

hamd01

PeopleInside wrote:

Hi,
You need set a cron. All is explained in the documentation, the link of the documentation is on the forum and also on the official live helper chat website or maybe also has been already asked and discussed on the forum smile

I have purchased the 'Premium' Liver Help Hosting from you.  how would I setup a Cron Job, as I havent been provided any cpanel login details?

#4 2017-04-22 07:28:35

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi,
if you are using the hosted version of Live helper chat you need contact the support.
The forum is for discuss about the self hosted or maybe is userful for help you (hosted member) to understand where getting help about the hosted version.

Here is the support link for your hosted profile:
https://livehelperchat.com/support-13c.html

Hope this helps smile

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer