Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-04-18 21:27:39

spiekutowski

How to add "Chat Online" notice to Page Embed Code

When I embed the code to the Page and when chat is online then there is an option to put name in and type the message to speak to someone.

When chat is off it says "There are no online operators at the moment, please leave a message".

How can I add the message or add a "green cloud" saying that "Chat is online" or something.

What I am asking is whether I can use the widget option to show that chat is enabled from within Live Helper Chat or how can I add html based on status ? Where to add if ?

Where are the messages stored ?

Thank you smile

#2 2017-04-18 21:44:28

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: How to add "Chat Online" notice to Page Embed Code

When I embed the code to the Page and when chat is online then there is an option to put name in and type the message to speak to someone.
When chat is off it says "There are no online operators at the moment, please leave a message".

When the chat is online the widget will show the chat online as you said and as you said when chat is offline widget chat show there are no operator (offline).

How can I add the message or add a "green cloud" saying that "Chat is online" or something.

If you are new on live helper chat you can read the documentation here:
https://livehelperchat.com/documentation-6c.html
but seems to me your account in the forum is not new so you should know how customize widget or text in the widget statues.
You have to go on settings than find the widget templates, create a custom template and after you customized it you can set as default or you can use this template from Embed code.

What I am asking is whether I can use the widget option to show that chat is enabled from within Live Helper Chat or how can I add html based on status ? Where to add if ?

When you goes on settings you have Embed code tab, from here you can generate the Embed code.

Where are the messages stored ?

In the database I think and you can see closed chat in the chat list (right menu on the operator console)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer