Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-03-21 19:55:19

alaa

live helper chat stopped by it self and got up by itself too

Hello community,
at the first time i needed your help,  really i got the help from "PeopleInside", i appreciate him
now i faced something strange! the live helper stopped at a moment without  changing any thing, just stopped suddenly and after may be 10-15 minutes its just got up again,
is it normal or there is something i should solve! maybe bugs, or may be security issue? windows issue! unfinish installation, may be!
by the way i am very new at live helper chat

i appreciate your suggestions

thanks
Alaa

#2 2017-03-21 20:16:58

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: live helper chat stopped by it self and got up by itself too

Hi alaa,
why you are talking about security issue? Maybe you have security issue on your side. Live helper chat is safe at the moment if updated as everything in the web should be keep update.

I do not know and I cannot know why your live helper chat stopped to work.
I can assist you when you have a question or you do not know how to setup a basic functions but I cannot help you with wrong settings... or edit at your installation.

Also in your post there are no much details. You said you have not changed nothing and the chat stop to work. This is not normal as you can understand and from that I cannot tell you why this has happen in your server.
Live helper chat is an open source, you can use for free but you need to learn by yourself how to use or solve settings or server issue.

Only bugs can be reported or discussed here or only basic help.
Are you on a shared hosting? Shared hosting can have low resource for host a live chat system, some hosting are forbidden the use of the live help application in they Terms and Conditions.
If you are on a shared hosting you need a live chat hosted in outside dedicated server.

Check your error log server.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-03-21 20:41:03

alaa

thanks again  hmm you are the best since you always care and reply to our posts,
i appreciate your professional responding, i am using windows 10 with apache24 for hosting, and PHP 7.1
i readed the documentation about how to install live helper chat and I followed it,
I didn't meant the security issue regard to LHC, i meant it could be something at my server, or may be its known bug in LHC, since the community have experience more than me! also the strange thing for me that it went down and up by itself without changing any setup
any way it seems i have to check my server in order to get higher security, again i really appreciate your fast response and help

Yours,
Alaa

#4 2017-03-21 20:48:58

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi alaa,
we are now chatting. Thanks for your kind words.

I see no issue on the URL you share in private with me. The livechat show no error and are loaded correctly.
You also are using a recent version, this is good.

I can only suggest to check your server, hosting, network smile error log file.
tongue

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer