Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-02-01 08:18:39

fsedighi4@g

how to insert a php cod

i write a php code and i want to insert it in live helper chat source but i don't know where ?
this code should be executed when a new chat start. how and where should i add it?

#2 2017-02-01 08:56:15

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: how to insert a php cod

Hi,
sorry don't know what kind of code you want insert but you can go in settings widget theme and when you create a widget theme you can put cas in the css tab. Or please look at the documentation custom theme. No free support about this.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-02-01 09:12:21

fsedighi4@g

thank you
my code is a php code that use telegram api to send a message to a group.i wrote this to get a notification when a new chat started.is it possible to insert it ?

#4 2017-02-01 09:16:41

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

In this case I cannot help you. You have to be able to do. You can open the official documentation. Sorry now I am from a mobile device and cannot link the documentation but is on the top menu also of this forum. Look for overwrite custom theme. If you want do that but you are not able you can ask for commercial support ... more info on my signature. smile good luck
You call also look in the forum and documentation for how to set an email notification on new chat.

Last edited by PeopleInside (2017-02-01 09:18:21)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer