Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-01-24 04:32:05

breaker84

List of operator in the department.

Dear all, which module that i can see list of operator according / filtered by Department.
Currently we have around 40 operator from 15 Department.
So i want to see list of operator in the department.
Regards

#2 2017-01-24 08:01:36

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: List of operator in the department.

Hi breaker84,
welcome in the live helper chat forum and thank you for your first post!

Currently there is no filter in the operator list.
There is an existent request of implement operator details, you can update the GitHub topic with also this request. I will do for you. Please see:
https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … issues/926

Thank you!
Actually what you are looking for is not supported at the moment. If you really need (in short time) this feature request or implementation,
let us know. Maybe this will be implemented or not for free but this can take long time.
If you need before maybe a commercial support request or a donation is required.
If you need this shortly please let us know, consider maybe cannot be free and maybe a donation is needed.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-01-24 08:09:23

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: List of operator in the department.

I understood now your request can be different from my initial understanding. Sorry.
As from what I understand you need a list of operator where you can know assigned department.

Maybe will be nice to have a filter where you can see operator listed from assigned departments... but we need think how list operator that are assigned to more departments.
However I updated the GitHub topic https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … issues/926

What you want do, I suppose is not possible at this time.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer