Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-01-04 13:09:34

3DT

Using singlesignon

Hi

Objective:
We have an existing web application that requires users to log-in with our defined userID and password. As soon as the user logs in we want to make certain that user logs into LHC with the same userID and password as they did logging into our application.

What has been done:
I have downloaded singlesignon and read the document which is pretty straight for in what url to call. (...extension/singlesignon/setting/settings.ini.php)
However I dont see where we pass through the logged in users userID and password parameters.
The docoument does not describe/mention what the login and password parameter's are.

Question:
Please give an example how this would be done, assuming:
userID=AZ12345
password=test1234#

Thanks in advance.

Larry

#2 2017-01-04 13:22:47

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Using singlesignon

Hi,
Welcome in the Live Helper Chat Forum and thank you for your first post.

I AM sorry but my free support are out of what you are looking for.
You need wait here a reply and if there are no reply you can try to post a question on the official GitHub page.  If this not solve your request maybe you need refer to the commercial support. Thank you!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-01-04 13:42:56

3DT

A bit confussed then.
Everything refers to Forum support. If the documentation were complete these types of questions wouldn't be asked.
Beside waiting, surely there is an email I can send this question to?

Larry

#4 2017-01-04 13:46:36

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi Larry,
thanks for understand this is an open source project.
Only basic support are free, for more complex customization or integration question a commercial support can be suggested. My reply is the same as before sorry, I have to repeat what I wrote in my previous message. Thank you for understanding. I can understand your frustration.

ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]

#5 2017-01-04 19:06:33

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi,
I will be "out of the office" until the 8 January so for now my internet connection is limited and my free limited support are very restrictive.

You can find the Official GitHub page here.
Support given by email is commercial support, there is no available email for the free limited support. Free requests should be done here in the forum or GitHub for report issue or for some questions that cannot find help from me here... all other cases are to forward to the commercial support.

I can understand that you are unable to find full information on the Documentation but I want remember to you maybe the customization required by you needs to be assisted in the commercial support.
You can find more info about commercial support and also why I AM forwarding to that here.
You can try to hold on a reply here... for see if you are able to find some helps, if not you need to use other channel suggested by me.
Thanks.

Now my reply to this topic is complete.

Board footer