Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-10 06:45:20

gladson manuel

loading custom css files

How to load css files with a different name than the default ones? I want to edit login page. I tried editing design/customtheme/tpl/lhuser/login.tpl.php and design/customtheme/tpl/pagelayouts/login.php but didnt find any code to load a css file. How actually the css files are being loaded to html template?

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … uE50cNiA8M

#2 2014-05-10 06:49:42

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: loading custom css files

Read this article
http://livehelperchat.com/article/view/58

Also you can take a look at unbrand extension.
https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat-extensions/tree/master/unbrand

On 10 May 2014 07:45, gladson manuel <glad...***.com> wrote:

How to load css files with a different name than the default ones? I want to edit login page. I tried editing design/customtheme/tpl/lhuser/login.tpl.php and design/customtheme/tpl/pagelayouts/login.php but didnt find any code to load a css file. How actually the css files are being loaded to html template?

#3 2014-05-10 07:04:00

gladson manuel

Thank You.

#4 2014-05-10 16:17:10

gladson manuel

I tried as per the documentation. But my css files are not loading. I put it in the directory /design/customtheme/css/ and design/customtheme/tpl/pagelayouts/parts/page_head_css.tpl.php. The lines I edited are given below.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/normalize.css;css/foundation-ltr.css;css/app.css;css/colorbox.css;css/override.css;css/fontello.css;css/datepicker.css;css/login.css');?>" />
<?php else : ?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/normalize.css;css/foundation-rtl.css;css/app.css;css/app-rtl.css;css/colorbox.css;css/override_rtl.css;css/fontello.css;css/datepicker.css;css/login.css');?>" />

Also I tried appending <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo erLhcoreClassDesign::designCSS('css/login.css');?>" /> to the same file.

The login page is loading css files only from /chat/cache/compiledtemplates/ directory. If I have to use <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"> tag in a html template, which template should be that?

#5 2014-05-10 17:21:10

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Sorry, but documentation says it all, try harded. And see debug window to see what exactly templates are loaded.

On 10 May 2014 17:17, gladson manuel <glad...***.com> wrote:

Board footer