Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-13 18:04:12

Dao Hoang Thanh

Visitor entering chat without any inputs asked

Hi,
I would like to config LiveHelperChat for this case: Visitor click to "Live help is online" button, then they go directly to chat without any information such as "name","email","your question". The start chat config need at least one of these information to start a chat.
If this feature is not available, please see my question as a request in the new version..
Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … QV9MAbk24M

#2 2014-05-13 18:51:39

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Visitor entering chat without any inputs asked

Hi,

1. You can configure start form fields in back office. And set most of them optionally
2. You can prefill form fields, so user will have only to click start a chat field. http://livehelperchat.com/pre-filling-form-fields-and-adding-custom-fields-140a.html

#3 2014-05-13 19:00:36

Dao Hoang Thanh

Hi Remigijus,
Thanks for your reply,
Is there any way to go chat directly, even vistors dont need to click to "start a chat", they just only need to click to "Live help is online".Secondly, is it possible to go existing chat session without asking visitors? Click "Live help is online" will re-connect to previous available session, then go to chat directly,

#4 2014-05-13 19:26:51

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

At the moment not.
But you can fill github feature request for your thoughts. Just
1. Just as for opening chat widget and start chat automatically, i do not think i will make it. Like for that scenario you can configure to have only one field in start form

2. As for second one, it's doable i think. You can fill githb feature request for second one.

Board footer