Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-05-19 05:57:41

Paul Smith

How to disable cache?

Reading through the document on disabling cache has left me puzzled.  Based on my interpretation there should be a disable link that I click but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Can someone explain how to do this a little more clearly as I would like to change the look of my theme using the customtheme option.  Probably is staring me in the face however it escapes me presently.  Thanks in advance.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … ZMNz6EZxF0

#2 2014-05-19 06:58:07

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: How to disable cache?

Hi,

http://livehelperchat.com/how-to-enable-cache-71a.html just edit your settings file. Back office contains a link to clear cache. While developing it's more easier just disable cache tempoary smile

On 19 May 2014 06:57, Paul Smith <in...***.com> wrote:

Reading through the document on disabling cache has left me puzzled.  Based on my interpretation there should be a disable link that I click but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Can someone explain how to do this a little more clearly as I would like to change the look of my theme using the customtheme option.  Probably is staring me in the face however it escapes me presently.  Thanks in advance.

#3 2014-05-19 12:41:15

Paul Smith

Oh I see it is disabled by default.  I didn't see that link in your documents, did I just miss it or is there another area that I am not seeing for support?  I'll look again and thanks for the prompt reply.  As soon as I am satisfied that this will meet my requirements I'll donate to your cause.

On Sunday, May 18, 2014 8:57:41 PM UTC-7, Paul Smith wrote:Reading through the document on disabling cache has left me puzzled.  Based on my interpretation there should be a disable link that I click but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Can someone explain how to do this a little more clearly as I would like to change the look of my theme using the customtheme option.  Probably is staring me in the face however it escapes me presently.  Thanks in advance.

#4 2014-05-19 12:54:32

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Hi,

I'm not sure what you are asking there...

#5 2014-05-19 13:08:50

Paul Smith

That's okay I found the link down in the developer section of your documentation page, guess I overlooked it.  I'll have a go at customizing the look and then enable the cache and if I need more help I will ask in this group list.  Thanks again.

On Sunday, May 18, 2014 8:57:41 PM UTC-7, Paul Smith wrote:Reading through the document on disabling cache has left me puzzled.  Based on my interpretation there should be a disable link that I click but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.  Can someone explain how to do this a little more clearly as I would like to change the look of my theme using the customtheme option.  Probably is staring me in the face however it escapes me presently.  Thanks in advance.

Board footer