Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-09-15 12:11:47

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Operator able to see permission tab on the profile.

Hi,
I have operator A, I want to make permission assigned to that operator be visible also I want the operator to be able to ask for permission.
There is admin account who, in the profile has checked (I receive other operators permissions request).

Now i log in as operator and i click on profile, there is no permission TAB.
Operator seems to be not able to see his permission also if i selected this specific permission on the role operator and are not able for ask permission.

Sorry, i tried to see also in your demo BUT why there is no operator group, only admin group on your demo?
Should be also operator role in the new LHC install and also in the demo.

In the previous version of LHC I remember was possible ask for permission but now i don't see permission tab on operator profile from non admin account.
If i go on role permission and i select New policy operator than i select Permission configuration there is no permission for allow operator to ask for permission.

Also here i can see if i select Allow operator to see his permissions and that permission are already assigned is created two times.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#2 2015-09-15 12:16:57

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Operator able to see permission tab on the profile.

1442319397_immagine_senza_nome.jpg
___________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by PeopleInside (2015-09-15 12:17:31)

ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]

#3 2015-09-15 12:35:08

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Operator able to see permission tab on the profile.

Ok, after assigned the Allow operator to see his permission i have to log out and login again, now operator can see permission tab and at the end of the page request permission.

Maybe just only think if is good a present permission can be added more than one time as showed in duplicate screen. Permission still present are added again so if before was present one time, now is present two times.
Maybe duplicate should be avoid.

Board footer