Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-09-15 11:48:05

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Issue: Operator permission Pending chat, I can see all pending chats.

I can't understand well LHC permission.
I have an operator A assigned to department A.

This operator not have this option checked: I can see all pending chats, not only assigned to me
so i suppose this operator as is assigned to department A will be allowed to see Pending chat only of the department A and no other pending chat from other department not assigned to him.

Is not working in this way. If the operator A have not allowed (checked) the option "I can see all pending chats, not only assigned to me" are not able to see pending chat of the assigned department A.

Is this a BUG or is me who are not understanding?
Or maybe this option is only if I want allowed the operator to see all pending chat of his assigned department, if this option are not checked operator can see only chat forwarded to him from an operator or from the automatic assignment.

If the operator are not assigned to a department they not have the permission to see pending chat of that department. Maybe this is the reply.

Last edited by PeopleInside (2015-09-15 11:56:08)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#2 2015-09-15 12:18:08

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Issue: Operator permission Pending chat, I can see all pending chats.

This is solved.

this option is only if I want allowed the operator to see all pending chat of his assigned department, if this option are not checked operator can see only chat forwarded to him from an operator or from the automatic assignment.

If the operator are not assigned to a department they not have the permission to see pending chat of that department. Maybe this is the reply.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer