Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-08-04 21:59:50

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Online user in new version will miss pending chat widget

Hi Rem,
when I use the Live Chat i always stay on the screen where online user are listed so i can see what page they are seeing.

In the new look i see there is no more space on the right for show pending chat.
So in my LHC on /site_admin/ I AM able to see visitor what page are seeing and if there visitor online and also i can manage pending chat from the right

Now with the new look i see in your demo I will be unable to do as now with the new update?!
On the /site_admin/ there is no way to see also visitor, active visitor and with page is visitating if is new or not etc?

Or maybe pending chat widget can't be at the left bottom of the online user screen? Under the menu? If there are more pending chat scroll bar will be actived?

For be more clear:
when I AM on /site_admin/ with old version i was able until today to see online_users and pending_chats
With the new update who will be relased soon as new version seems it is no possibile to have on site_admin online_users and pending_chats

So for make that possibile can be added online_users on Dasboard or more easly can be added pending_chats on the online_users at the left bottom screen. If there are too chat a frame scroll will be activated.
Can I ASK if is possibile to do?

I hope to be able to use chat as now with the new version. Seems to.. new version will not support anymore as is now this.
Thanks.

Let me know if a GitHub topic is needed and i should create.
Thanks.

Last edited by PeopleInside (2015-08-04 22:08:07)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#2 2015-08-04 22:17:11

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Online user in new version will miss pending chat widget

Oh it's seems if I disable in your demo the settings "Hide right column in frontpage" under settings, chat configuration, Misc the issue of this topic is solved.
So if i want that i must disable the setting "Hide right column in frontpage" and i will be able to see visitor pending on the online user, good.

Last edited by PeopleInside (2015-08-04 22:18:09)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer