Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-07-17 05:08:14

jimmywiddle

opens chat in popup on page refresh on small res, how to disable

Hi, Just upgraded my livehelp, have to say love this script so far, many thanks!

Just one thing Id like to try and change:

There seems to be a responsive feature/script that ...when you have an active chat with the page widget ..if you have a screen width of around 600px or less.. when the user clicks to goto a different page on the site... the livehelp will (rather than loading back the chat in the page widget as the user had it before (as happens with larger screen resolutions)).. it will open a popup window containing the livehelp ...causing issues with popup blockers etc.

After much looking, I cant find any setting in admin or anywhere for this, id reaaalllllllly appreciate it if you could point me in the direction of the file/code that handles this, and I can attempt to modify to remove this functionality, if you have any tips regarding this, id really appreciate it, I have everything perfect except this.

Many thanks in advance!

#2 2015-07-17 05:12:08

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: opens chat in popup on page refresh on small res, how to disable

Hi,

Basically this part does this. https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … l.php#L412
It was done because of mobile devices it's more logical to have user chatting on different window than the same small window.

#3 2015-07-17 05:37:35

jimmywiddle

Re: opens chat in popup on page refresh on small res, how to disable

Many thanks for your quick reply and help, very much appreciated!!! smile

Board footer