Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-06-24 10:09:22

Matt Keir

Can I have different department chats on different pages of the same web site ?

Hi There
Wondering if it's possible have following :
Several live helper chat widgets with their own separate departments and user agents on different areas/pages of the same web site. And for all messages from each of those chats to daisy chain to each other, terminating at an admin login if not answered by a user agent ?
I have tried to set this up in the following way. ie.create departmentscreate users, assigned to the same groupgenerate widget code for each department and load scripts to corresponding page on web siteAssign user agents to respective departmentsSet up to transfer from one department to the next, terminating at an admin user agentThe thing is that chats don't appear to be showing up under the users agents logins, only in the terminating admin users login
I am getting the following error message when I try to log into one of the users (but not the other users)
"You do not have permission to access the module "front" and use "use" function"
Any help appreciated

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … wf0Wt_4vj4

#2 2014-06-24 10:25:20

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Can I have different department chats on different pages of the same web site ?

Hi,

I ques you were creating users and forgot to assign them to operators group. There is pre-created one operators role, with basic permissions. I you were trying to make your own group do not forget to create, group, assign to group role, and to role assign required permissions. And user has to be assigned to group. User permission takes effect after your user logs out and logins.

In your case system is asking forFrontpage (lhfront) => General frontpage use permission (use)
And yes - your workflow should work.

Board footer