Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-04-29 16:29:34

AlexSync

Pro active chat invitations modification

Hello,

We are trying to implement the following functionality of the chat on our website:

When the visitor does specific action on our website (i.e. watches video) the proactive chat invitation should appear. Is there any tutorial or additional information regarding this question. Or, probably, some plugin?

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
Alex

#2 2015-04-29 16:36:40

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Pro active chat invitations modification

Kinda interesting, but I'm afraid there is no JS API to do that out of the box.
Proactive itself is activated once this file is processed, if you use chrome console you would see it.
https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/liveh … essage.php

Basically you will have manually assign operator message to online visitor and set few other attribtues and within next check it would trigger by itself invitation with your assigned message. In general if I would do it it would take around 80$ - 100$, it would be just JS api where after video watch you provide invitation ID
let say
lh_inst.assignInvitation(invitation_id);

In any case it should be enough info for you.

#3 2015-04-30 15:04:19

AlexSync

Thank you very much for your help, Remigijus!

I'll try to figure out something and will let you know, maybe you could include additions to your next release.

#4 2015-04-30 17:41:14

remdex
Administrator
Website

For that as first step you will have to fill github issue smile so it won't be lost smile

Board footer