Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-04-16 15:08:44

samapraku

Android App Livehelperchat - test release

So I decided to try my hands at an android app for livehelperchat.. so far this is what the app can do:

- Show Active and Pending chats
- Accept New Chat Requests
- Chat with a user

Due to time constraints, I haven't been able to work on the UI and  some options like close chat, delete chat and reject chat.

Disclaimer- this is not a fully developed app. you use it at your own choosing smile .

How to use;
Just provide your username, password and the livehelper install directory eg. https://demo.livehelperchat.com WITHOUT any trailing slashes ("/")

I have posted an update in the General forum

Last edited by samapraku (2015-04-27 11:42:32)

#2 2015-04-29 11:22:48

viverseguro

Re: Android App Livehelperchat - test release

Download Link??

#3 2015-04-29 15:53:34

remdex
Administrator
Website

#4 2015-07-21 07:11:03

cdmessenger
Website

Good for android users..

#5 2016-03-01 19:59:51

Metrotyranno

Now iPhone users? <3

#6 2016-07-08 08:20:25

ylfifa17coins
Banned

EA Sports Fifa 17 Coins bring us another big surprise, The annual FIFA 16 Community Week kicks off with Free Draft Tokens and Daily Tournaments. It is a good chance to earn some profit since all the packs in prizes from Free Draft Tokens are tradable, good luck to you!

Here are details about the Free Draft Tokens and Daily Tournaments: Free FUT Draft TokenThat’s right, if you log in within the next 72-hours (until April 25 at 10 am PT, 6 pm UK), you will find a FUT Draft Token waiting for you*. FUT Draft is your opportunity to play with some of the best items in the game and earn some great prizes.

If it’s been Fifa Coins a while since you’ve played, this free token is your chance to get in, build a strong side and face off against the best. *Please note: The free FUT Draft Token is only available to accounts created before April 18, 2016, that have completed a minimum of five (5) matches in FUT. New Tournaments Every DayEvery day this week, there will be a new tournament to play both in Online or Single-Player FUT. It starts today with our FA Cup Semi-Final Tournament, which also features increasing prize rewards for every tournament victory (up to four wins online).

#7 2019-09-11 00:41:01

studeter

Hello Samapraku. I tried the app but always shows the message 'Login was not successful' when I try to login in the Android app. Of course I followed instructions at detail, including insert code  0 =>'gcm' in settings.ini.default.php file, upload 'gcm' folder, all for nothing.   sad  The URL to LHC it's a bit weird in my case. At this point I don't know what to do next. Any ideas about what to do please? Thanks in advance for your kind help! I had to remove slashes in order page allow me send this message and all important to you understand the case is vanished. How can I contact you please?

Board footer