Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-03-17 12:57:53

druidajes

Question about API

Hello good morning.

I wanted to ask you, see if you can guide me a bit. I'm working with a web analytic tool, which I would like to implement the option to create a channel of communication between the operator and the customer. Your tool is perfect, but I would like to integrate it into the web analytic tool.

I have been documenting and seen that there is lhchatapi module, which would be a point of access to information (but no x such methods to create a chat message. There are three methods created only)

I have also seen that there is lhxml API module using desktop clients, if you have for example sendnotice method.

And finally this module lhchat (I think it's natively using your application, because when you make a will submit this direction  /index.php/site_admin/chat/sendnotice/id)

Considering that where I want to use the functionality of your of application is a web application, which is the correct way?

In short I want to use the core of your application (send and receive chat messages basically), but without using your GUI.

Thank you very much and best regards !!

#2 2015-03-17 19:55:50

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Question about API

Few options i ques here

1. Just use desktop client API https://livehelperchat.com/i-m-planning … -262a.html
2. Write your own extension

No other solution. As for using desktop client API i ques also not the best solution like some tasks could be simplified by using autologin module workflow. Generating signed URL which expires after some time.

In any case all it's up to you.

#3 2015-03-18 16:42:16

druidajes

Re: Question about API

Thank you very much for the reply.

I'll see if I can with creating my own extension.

A greeting!

Board footer