Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-03-17 15:14:51

vasso_vmo

Clear chat session from users

Hello,

First of all, I would like to say that your implementation has helped me a lot and I intend on using it on more than one of my web pages.

Although, I find trouble on several actions I want to make. At this moment I use the embed code of Live Help and I see that after about 24 hours the previous messages the user has sent are deleted. I want to change this time session to less than 24 hours. I found some settings on the live helper administration panel, however I didn't manage to do it. Of course all the chats history on the admin will be still remain saved.

Thanks in adnvance!

#2 2015-03-17 19:58:21

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Clear chat session from users

Sorry but I hardly understand what and where you have changed to achieve messages deleting after 24h, there is no configuration to delete chat messages, just chat's themself...

#3 2015-03-17 20:06:59

vasso_vmo

Re: Clear chat session from users

Need help tooltip timeout, after how many hours show again tooltip?

Proactive message timeout in hours. After how many hours proactive chat mesasge should be shown again.

Those are the sections I found about 24h . These are not about deleting messages, I just mentioned about the settings on chat configuration.

Plus, I would like just to delete the session from the users chatbox. However, I dont want the messages to be deleted for the admin area on history.

Thanks again smile

Board footer