Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-02-16 05:59:51

shebin512

Session logout in mobile browsers.

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed LHC and was checking the functionality. I have noticed that the session is getting logged out when I'm logged in from any mobile browsers.

For eg: - I'm logged into the LHC from Google Chrome android and uses another app for a few mins and come back to google chrome, I need to login again.

Is there any way to set user/operator session such that they won't get logged out until the logout is clicked?

Thanks!

--
Shebin

#2 2015-02-16 06:02:14

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Session logout in mobile browsers.

Well, that's purely android browser behavior. Additionally while loging you can check Remember me. I also remember had one case than php itself could not store a sessions it was problem with server itself. Just try to to the same with normal desktop browser. Additionally you can use XMPP notifications for mobile and automate online hour using department functionality.

#3 2015-02-16 07:19:24

shebin512

Hi,

Is there any other methods that can be used to keep the user/operator online once he/she logged in until he/she explicitly logout? Will any function modifications or session modification can achieve this?

--
Shebin

#4 2015-02-16 07:20:38

remdex
Administrator
Website

Additionally while logging you can check Remember me.

#5 2015-02-16 08:40:44

shebin512

Hi,

I tried the "remember me", but still I'm getting logged out after some time. Is there any idle time settings that logs out user/operator when he is idle for a few mins or so?

I don't want to be offline until the operator is explicitly logout. Also the department option won't suit my need. I want to login to the chat using my android phone and stay online as  won't be around my machine all  the time. And when i receive an XMPP alert and I can start chatting.

Thanks!

--
Shebin

#6 2015-02-16 09:03:59

remdex
Administrator
Website

Sorry, in that case there is something not righ with server configuration and i have no idea what smile There is commercial support if you need personal look.

Board footer