Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2015-02-14 09:28:00

aravindkumar

Online Status Help

Hi Chief,

I have a admin and two more operators. when all of my operator is in logout and admin is in login status I get all is in login in User end widget box. But i dont want that. I gave all departments for admin to watch all operators chatting. And admin also chat with user in some page so i cant set offline status in back office. please help me in this issue

#2 2015-02-14 09:33:10

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Online Status Help

You will get ban if you keep posting duplicate topics
https://forum.livehelperchat.com/viewtopic.php?id=1005

#3 2015-02-14 09:39:21

aravindkumar

Chief this is not duplicate. I cant set status to offline because admin also needs to chat in some pages request. And operator in other department has to chat with some customers. i need now to show offline when that department operators are in logout. And admin need to watch all the panding and active chats of all departments and his own chat calls. How to set department operators status to offline even though Admin user is in online.

#4 2015-02-14 09:41:10

remdex
Administrator
Website

Sorry, but you will have read few more times what i wrote in initial topic.

Who told that you cannot chat if in back office then your status is offline?

That means, you can set your status to offline, by click offline icon in top bar, but still be able to chat accepts chats etc.

Board footer