Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-10-04 01:26:16

wslade

How to test Proactive chat invitation

Hi,

It seems that I have most everything working in a new install. I have tested most of the functions I want to use except Proactive chat invitation. I used another browser to simulate both sides of the connection for  Live Help. I set up proactive chat invitation per the tutorial but nothing seems to happen when I browse the required number of pages and exceed the time setting.

Should it work when I use a different browser than what I am logged in admin with?

Thanks.

#2 2014-10-04 05:07:20

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: How to test Proactive chat invitation

Hi,

1. Here all works. You just missed something in your configuraiton.
2. It should work in all cases does not matter are you logged or not.
3. You can try first to clean online visitors list or just delete yourself from this list and then try to meet your invitation rules.

In any case there is commercial support for these misconfiguraiton 20$/h

#3 2014-10-06 11:48:16

wslade

Hello,

Is there any documentation about what needs to be installed on the server for proper operation of your software? It seems I recall reading about some items you suggest to be installed on the server. I would like to make sure all of that is done before I hire support.

How do I contact commercial support? Can you estimate the average time it should take to correct and verify an installation? What access information will be required?

Thank you very much.

Wesley

#4 2014-10-06 11:53:04

remdex
Administrator
Website

Hi,

If you passed install, that means everything ok.

You can try to follow this and just check that there is no errors in reports.
https://livehelperchat.com/i-have-embed … -265a.html

As for commercial support, just send me details to my mail ***.com I will need
1. Site where you have embeded live helper chat script itself
2. Logins to your live helper chat admin panel.
If from these I won't be able to figureout what you have missed I will need also ftp

Also sometimes users enters some invalid information in proactive invitation itself like not existing urls, languages etc. Jut try to follow install tutorial...

Board footer