Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-09-13 10:06:21

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Question: Possibility to open a ticket from Offline Message

Hi Rem,
HOW ARE YOU?
Thanks for be there and realize your art in this Open Source Live Chat
good for who like me at this moment can't pay for a commercial because I'm not into business.

I want ask a question,
i use an Open Source Web Ticket System and i want understand how i can make ticket opened from
the offline live chat message.

The Live Helper Chat offline message are not sended (for skip SPAM problem, i suppouse) from )like) the
visitor e-mail but as root or my address so i have tried to set my ticket email in offline message but ticket are opened to
me and not to the visitor email address.

I have to set up the ticket system to open a ticket from a reply e-mail address or what?
If i can't find solution in Live Helper i was thinking to ask to the Help Ticket System a solution but what i have to ask
for .. make this work? Ticket System when receve and email from the Live Helper Chat, where they have to look for the e-mail

is the reply e-mail address or is other tecnical name i have to ask for open a ticket by the offline message in Live Helper Chat?
Thanks

Last edited by PeopleInside (2014-09-13 10:06:45)

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#2 2014-09-13 17:16:27

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Question: Possibility to open a ticket from Offline Message

1. User callbacks and write custom extension.
2. Or use reply to mail, this mail is set to customer mail.

Board footer