Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-04-04 15:09:31

ina

Bug Report and Suggestion

Hello sir, i found the bug and suggestion for this aplication, i hope this aplication can be perfect fastly....
Bug :1. Closed chat, if open new window, then the status is change to active chat2. if visitor start chat (pending)... and close (x) widget  but in admin still show pending chat (bug), my suggestion: add response "User has left the chat!" is better3. if a operator or admin reject or close chat, there is not alert, so visitor don't know if admin left her, and visitor can still write message...my suggestion: add response "admin/operator has rejected the chat!" is better and messagetext change to readonly
Suggestion :1. "User has left the chat!" response always insert into message table when visitor left the chat, so admin can know when the visitor left the chat in next time or in next reopen new window
Iam sory and thank you.....

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … I_IbzYa1uo

#2 2013-04-04 15:48:18

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Bug Report and Suggestion

Hi,

Please post your suggestions by part in github not in google groups smile

2013/4/4 ina <inafor...***.com>

#3 2013-04-04 16:32:27

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Few more notices:

1. It's not a bug it just works that way. Perhaps needs do not mark as active if it was once closed. Not bad idea although.
2. Not a bug, chat first is marked as pending untill any other action. It does not matter if user has left a chat. That means that none have seen these messages yet.

3. Won't fix. If after close user types something there is new tab in back office. Unread messages there you can see all chats with unread messages and if what just read these chats.
4. Not bad idea although.

That's all for this moment smile

2013/4/4 Remigijus Kiminas <rem...***.com>

#4 2013-04-04 16:54:43

ina

Oke sir......... i know............
Because i compare with phplivesupport.com, i have a download license, but i more interest to livehelperchat.com : simple, easy but powerfull.
If you want to campare with phplivesupport.com, i will send to you sourcecode + my license...Thank you

Pada Kamis, 04 April 2013 20:09:31 UTC+7, ina  menulis:

#5 2013-04-04 17:23:06

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Hi,

Just pushed 1,4 items changes in master. I do not need phplivesupport.com source code or license. It would be bad and illegal and I want to be 100% honest smile you can try in our demo these changes also

2013/4/4 ina <inafor...***.com>

Board footer