Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-16 21:38:39

Ben

Viewing other online backend/desktop "users" and I don't mean customers?

Is there a way for backend/desktop users to see who else is logged in? I mean if you are going to transfer a customer to another user you can see a list of who is on to transfer to, but is there another way to see who is on? I saw in your development there will be a way for operator to talk to operator, which would be nice, however just being able to see your fellow users would be nice also.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … b7gWXJsgVE

#2 2013-07-16 21:56:14

Ben

Re: Viewing other online backend/desktop "users" and I don't mean customers?

Also is there a way to separate user terminology. User is being used for both Operator and Customer and it can be a little confusing as which item apply's to which.

#3 2013-07-17 07:04:54

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

1. To see who is logged you can enable online operators tab in chat settings Eg. link http://demo.livehelperchat.com/index.php/site_admin/chat/editchatconfig/list_online_operators
2. And as for second mail I did not understood what you mean big_smile

2013/7/16 Ben <benjamin...***.com>

Also is there a way to separate user terminology. User is being used for both Operator and Customer and it can be a little confusing as which item apply's to which.

On Tuesday, 16 July 2013 14:38:39 UTC-5, Ben  wrote:Is there a way for backend/desktop users to see who else is logged in? I mean if you are going to transfer a customer to another user you can see a list of who is on to transfer to, but is there another way to see who is on? I saw in your development there will be a way for operator to talk to operator, which would be nice, however just being able to see your fellow users would be nice also.

#4 2013-07-17 18:20:26

Ben

Hello Remigijus Kiminas,
I apologize for not being clear enough in my message.  I did set the show operators option but I can not find where you see the other operators in the desktop client or the back end.
As for the 2nd part, when I log into backend/desktop client in there is a link called online users. I opened this expecting to see a listing of Operators and got a list of Visitors instead. So I was just wondering if there was a way to change the word user to better fit what area belong to users/operators and users/visitors.

#5 2013-07-17 18:26:06

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Hi,

1. You will see in back office - very first window "Online operators" tab.
2. I see what you mean. Please fill bug report in githib for second one so I change it in some time.

2013/7/17 Ben <benjamin...***.com>

#6 2013-07-17 18:39:43

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Attached screenshot where you can see it.

2013/7/17 Remigijus Kiminas <rem...***.com>

#7 2013-07-19 06:39:48

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Yes, sometime then desktop client will be updated to support it smile

2013/7/17 Ben <benjamin...***.com>

Thank you for your response. I do see that tab now on the front page when you first log in. Will this be an option for desktop client users sometime?

Board footer