Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-26 12:23:36

Duy SÆ¡n

Feedback some problems !

Feedback some problems, hope Remigijus Kiminas (remdex) update the LHC issues to complete:
- Additional icon online / offline in the "Online visitors" to show / hide when people visit them online / offline. Currently, it is difficult to support the initiative from the moderator to visit, and to rely on the system to do this automatically invited.
- Auto-hide the user when the user is offline in the "Online visitors". Currently, the list of "Online visitors' already contains all 2 user online / offline is very difficult to manage in active interaction
- Fix chat invitation from operator and the system automatically invited to send to the user when the trigger is not running in real time, the user must refesh page or change the page view will show chat invitation
- Add the "Referrer" in "Online visitors" to determine where the user came from, ex: from the forum, web, or from the "keyword" in google
Remigijus Kiminas (remdex) can refer to the following website and try to complete more intuitive LHC: https://mylivechat.com, their intuitive design, simple, easy to use, free forever, but However there are limitations to the free version
I enjoyed and loved LHC, hopefully it will improve soon in the near future. Thank Remigijus Kiminas (remdex) so much for offering a very professional web chat, hope the LHC does not charge users (free forever)

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … kmeELLeW0o

#2 2013-07-26 12:31:24

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Feedback some problems !

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Sorry I think i did not understood this one :)2. You mean have shorter timeout for onlive visitors and do not display old users. Similar I do with google map? Like there is timeout option for that.

3. You just have generate code with checked checkbox "Check messages from operators". That's all.4. Refferer idea is good i was thinking about it but just did not found time to implement it.

Please fill github issues for each of these if you want them to be implemented.

2013/7/26 Duy SÆ¡n <duy...***.com>

#3 2013-07-26 13:02:39

Duy SÆ¡n

Re: Feedback some problems !

Thank Remigijus Kiminas guided (^ _ ^)

Board footer