Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-07-28 00:17:53

David Garcia

pro active chat invitation

I have followed all the documentation instructions on how to use pro active chat invitation feature.  But I have not been able to get to work.  I have tried the number of page visits and the time on the site.  Neither one of these have worked.  I would really like some help getting this to work.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … c0YFp_5goc

#2 2013-07-28 05:41:30

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: pro active chat invitation

Hi,

You have to have enabled.
1. Enable online site visitors tracking, 0 - no, 1 - yes

2. Is pro active chat invitation active. Online users tracking also has to be enabled

If what you can send me logins to your installation. To my personal e-mail I could try to look.

2013/7/28 David Garcia <davidga...***.com>

I have followed all the documentation instructions on how to use pro active chat invitation feature.  But I have not been able to get to work.  I have tried the number of page visits and the time on the site.  Neither one of these have worked.  I would really like some help getting this to work.

#3 2013-08-02 19:35:53

David Garcia

Re: pro active chat invitation

I made sure everything was set to true (1).  But I still am not having any luck getting to work.  I set up 2 test one with a time limit and another with the number of visited pages.  I also added an identifier and updated the widget code.

I will email you the access information.

Thanks
David

Board footer