Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2013-12-19 16:40:01

Leandro Vergara

Problem with XMPP configuration

Hi! I have a problem with the configuration of XMPP.In my work enviorment i have a WILDFIRE server. I need to receive in the jabber account of my department the request of incoming chats. When we complete the configuration of the XMPP server and try to test it, the XAMPP server in which i have the platform of LIVEHELPCHAT and my web collapse.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … 7kUnWyeVGc

#2 2013-12-19 17:23:09

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Problem with XMPP configuration

Hi,

That means use linux. In general not mutch i can do there. I have done testing with openfire server and it worked great so i ques just windows stuff... If you find solution yourself let me know smile

2013/12/19 Leandro Vergara <vergara...***.com>

Hi! I have a problem with the configuration of XMPP.
In my work enviorment i have a WILDFIRE server. I need to receive in the jabber account of my department the request of incoming chats. When we complete the configuration of the XMPP server and try to test it, the XAMPP server in which i have the platform of LIVEHELPCHAT and my web collapse.

#3 2013-12-20 15:31:08

Leandro Vergara

Hi... im still working trying to achieve a solution for this issue. I realized that the collapse of the xampp server is when i put the recipients and click on save.
To test another enviroment, I've installed the openfire server for windows on the same server in which i have the xampp server, so i can test the configuration. With a clean Openfire configuration i'm receiveing the same issue.

Can you send me a printscreen of a XMPP configuration that works so i can compare with my own? I think the value of some field is making me of this trouble.
Thank you!

2013/12/19 Remigijus Kiminas <rem...***.com>

#4 2013-12-20 15:46:58

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Sorry,

But i cannot help there. I ques in your environment crashes php, not openfire.

I definetely do not recommend having all this on windows platform.

2013/12/20 Leandro Vergara <vergara...***.com>

#5 2013-12-20 16:11:05

Leandro Vergara

Thank you very much!
I'll continue trying to resolve this issue. If i have news about this i'll tell you.

2013/12/20 Remigijus Kiminas <rem...***.com>

Board footer