Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-17 16:58:40

Cris Henderson

When I refresh the page chat is on, i get an error

Before a chat is even initiated I see the area to click bottom right to open chat, but when I refresh I get this error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of null

i have to navigate away from the page and then click on a link going back to the page in order for it to fix.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … BEDMYfX8Lg

#2 2014-01-17 18:50:53

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: When I refresh the page chat is on, i get an error

Hi,

Sorry but without actual page impossible to tell. Like no one else is reporting this it's issue purely related with your enviroment.

2014/1/17 Cris Henderson <cr...***.com>

Before a chat is even initiated I see the area to click bottom right to open chat, but when I refresh I get this error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'childNodes' of null

i have to navigate away from the page and then click on a link going back to the page in order for it to fix.

#3 2014-01-17 18:52:24

Cris Henderson

http://www.marketbandit.com I see the raccoon at bottom with Hi how can I help you. I hit ctrl-R to refresh, (once or twice) and the chat no longer shows and I get a JS error. Not sure how it can be part of my environment? Not sure. If you do have a chance to look at it and it is my environment, I’m not necessarily asking for you to tell me what to fix. I’m just double checking bc this is the second error I found, the first you patched for me ha. Thanks,Cris Henderson
Technology DirectorAPT Media, Inc.
Office: 972.382.3241 x103
Fax: 469.533.1523=======================================================
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in and transmitted with this communication is strictly confidential, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient, and is the property of Absolute Placement Today, Inc. or its affiliates and subsidiaries. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use of the information contained in or transmitted with the communication or dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately return this communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it in your possession.
======================================================= From: livehel...***.com [mailto:livehel...***.com] On Behalf Of Remigijus Kiminas
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2014 11:51 AM
To: livehel...***.com
Subject: Re: When I refresh the page chat is on, i get an error

#4 2014-01-17 18:55:31

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Please include script before closing </body> tag.

2014/1/17 Cris Henderson <cr...***.com>

Board footer