Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-04-04 05:00:54

rcarrie2011

Close button in the embed/url mode?

Hello,

I have the last problem. I used the static URL or the embed mode. There is no close button at the right corner, except the page close button. In the settings drop menu, there is a close button, but usually users will just click the page exit button to end the chat which means that user just leaves the chat and no survey will pop up at the exit. Is it possible to show a "close chat" button at the top-right corner as the below figure shows? Many thanks for your ideas.

1617512448_close_button.png

#2 2021-05-13 22:23:17

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Close button in the embed/url mode?

Hi rcarrie2011, in the pop up the close button on top is not present: user can simply close the window.
Oh I see the issue can be the survey. You can maybe try to open a GitHub issue for the issue or feature request you are reporting.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2021-05-14 10:29:35

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Close button in the embed/url mode?

You can just recompile React APP yourself and place close button wherever you want. Also new version has few options where to put this close button.

Board footer