Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-05-13 14:19:36

JEBdesarrollo

Query about PHP version and a possible upgrade

Hello!
First of all my congratulations on creating this kind of functional platform, delivering what it promises. I have a question regarding the PHP version of the Composer modules for Facebook and Telegram, and I wanted to know if you plan to update it to version 8 or higher in the future.
The improvement would be if you could replace the Google Maps map by Open Maps or similar, because in some areas, the Google map is blocked.
Greetings!

#2 2021-05-13 22:20:15

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Query about PHP version and a possible upgrade

Hi JEBdesarrollo, welcome in the live helper chat forum!
Thank you very much for your nice message!

I have a question regarding the PHP version of the Composer modules for Facebook and Telegram, and I wanted to know if you plan to update it to version 8 or higher in the future.

I cannot answer to that because you need remdex the developer for that but is maybe busy in those days so... maye you will get a reply asap, if not you can try also maybe try the Discord channel.

The improvement would be if you could replace the Google Maps map by Open Maps or similar, because in some areas, the Google map is blocked.

Will be nice to see this change also for me, when you hear remdex you can ask him.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2021-05-14 08:24:02

JEBdesarrollo

Re: Query about PHP version and a possible upgrade

Perfect! Thank you!

Board footer