Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-04-29 01:04:12

gualotec

Text when user starts a chat

Hello everyone,

This is my first time using LHC and I've been configuring it on my website. It's an amazing software and very useful!

Something I haven't been able to understand/setup is the wait time for an user to be assisted. Under: System configuration -> Themes -> Widget themes -> Chat widget, these two fields:

[== Undefined ==]
Text when user starts a chat and is waiting for operator to join a chat. Only if queue is 1 or if less than a minute wait time.
[== Undefined ==]
Text when user starts a chat and is waiting for operator to join a chat. Only if queue is > 1. {number}, {avg_wait_time}, {avg_wait_time_live}, {avg_wait_time_live__string if more than one minute live wait time}, {avg_wait_time__string if more than one minute wait time}

... show text based on the response wait time. I noticed that regardless of the average wait time or the amount of users in queue, the wait time is always 1 minute.

I know this has to do with some setting that I need to configure or maybe something I have to add, but I haven’t been able to find an answer in the documentation and cannot figure this out.

Would anyone point me in the right direction to make this work?

Thank you,

-ED

Last edited by gualotec (2021-04-29 04:27:42)

-
ED

#2 2021-04-29 03:37:44

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Text when user starts a chat

Hi,

Read this section and setup statistic cronjob to gather this data.
https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/the … -the-queue

#3 2021-04-29 04:30:16

gualotec

Hi Remdex,

So the cron job will run just by checking the boxes and save? I don’t have to add this manually on the server side right?

Thanks for the help!

-
ED

#4 2021-04-29 04:47:16

remdex
Administrator
Website

You have to setup cronjob which would execute statistic task as defined here
https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/dev … ic-cronjob

#5 2021-04-30 14:53:22

gualotec

Yes, I was reading those before. My question is ... because it doesn't explain in the docs ... do I have to add this code/cron jobs on the server where the LHC installation was done? Or, is it just enough to check the options and that is?

Thanks!

-
ED

Board footer