Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2021-04-10 21:13:51

Orestico

Notifications troubles

Hi there!
I’ve been having some notifications troubles as follows:
I have the iOS app installed, and others operators have Android. The app works well when it is opened.
Unfortunately, our mobile network sometimes crash for a while(seconds) and it seems the app is disconnected. Notifications are not received, it happens in iOS and android.
When we reopen the app it shows the loading icon, and...there are chats that nobody received.
We were thinking about notifying with callbacks thorough SMS, but I prefer asking before, so maybe we are forgetting some config.

#2 2021-04-11 18:05:22

remdex
Administrator
Website

Re: Notifications troubles

Sorry, but here all works. Folow documentation.

#3 2021-05-05 17:50:00

Orestico

Hi there!
I’ve been trying to get notifications about new chat requests constantly, in order to avoid losing clients, this is in IOS and Android apps.
The synchronization and sound settings work well in Browser, but not in app, so we loose clients.
As I told, We have done all the setup in synchronization but doesn’t apply for the app.
Although once the chat is accepted, he notified perfectly for every message, so I need the app does this.

#4 2021-05-06 09:22:55

remdex
Administrator
Website

Sorry, but not much I can help as all just works here.

https://doc.livehelperchat.com/docs/mobile/

Board footer