Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-26 16:36:21

David

comparing settings array

Just a quick question for clarity on my part.  In your instructions for updating you say to compare the settings ini to make sure they match (old - new).  That is a very long array, i did compare it this time but it took a long time to compare.  Is there a better way to compare them, i cant imagine having to go through that on every update element by element.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … UrxGfQgMYU

#2 2014-01-26 16:55:41

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: comparing settings array

Hi,

Perhaps this rule needs some updating, usually I write in news article what i have changed in settings.ini.php so definitely you do not have too compare manually each time this file.

2014-01-26 David Livingston <csduran...***.com>

Just a quick question for clarity on my part.  In your instructions for updating you say to compare the settings ini to make sure they match (old - new).  That is a very long array, i did compare it this time but it took a long time to compare.  Is there a better way to compare them, i cant imagine having to go through that on every update element by element.

#3 2014-01-26 17:40:27

David

Re: comparing settings array

Ok thank  you smile

On Sunday, January 26, 2014 8:36:21 AM UTC-7, David Livingston wrote:Just a quick question for clarity on my part.  In your instructions for updating you say to compare the settings ini to make sure they match (old - new).  That is a very long array, i did compare it this time but it took a long time to compare.  Is there a better way to compare them, i cant imagine having to go through that on every update element by element.

Board footer