Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-01-28 02:42:07

Hector Hernandez

Suggestions: Some enhancements.

1. Related to PRO active chat:
A) If I included in the answered text some special tags like {name} or other declared tags, the system send inside chat scroll an input cell to capture this info and store it in the database.
B) Use of some kind of dictionary where, if visitor write something using this word or parase, automatic receive an answer.
C) Posibility to include links in the answer to help visitor to review faq or other things. This come from previous (B) suggestion.What do you thing? I hope this helps to make the system more intelligent.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … 2pNzZhxSts

#2 2014-01-30 05:12:37

David

Re: Suggestions: Some enhancements.

Not sure i understand this fully.
A. you get the name when visitor requests a chat.
B. I think this might confuse the purpose of the chat because having that tends to always evolve into advertising spam on keywords.   However i do believe maybe something down the road in the way of ONLY local keywords for the faq or local support files. Meaning that if they type in for example php error then that might offer a link to local support keyword php errors and show them a page of local or most recent trouble issues. 
But again even if that happens i suspect this is a ways down the road.  Remember that the primary purpose here is to help your visitors if they need help and not to data mine them or follow them tapping them on the shoulder all the time. Simple is better in some cases for all involved. 
Thanks for your ideas.   I am not the developer here but im sure he appreciates all ideas.. smile

Board footer