Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-07-31 21:04:25

Daniel Sutton

Add departments by uploading data directly to data bases

Hi There! I'm trying to upload some new departments by executing a MySQL query, all the data is added correctly to the data base, but in the manager front page, none of the departments are shown, even the ones added directly by the manager forms. The real problem is that the departments are no longer working, for example, even when any user associated to a department is online, still showing "Live Help is Offline". I think the trouble is related with the cache or something like that. I will appreciate anyone's help. Thank You!
P.S. If i add a new User/Group/Role using a MySQL query it is shown and seems like it works perfectly.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … fQyTQJPTPw

#2 2014-08-01 00:11:34

Daniel Sutton

Re: Add departments by uploading data directly to data bases

After a few tests i realized that i was wrong, you can add directly the departments using MySQL queries. They didn't appear because of the permissions of the role the user i was using is associated. Thanks anyway!

El jueves, 31 de julio de 2014 14:04:25 UTC-5, Daniel Sutton  escribió:Hi There! I'm trying to upload some new departments by executing a MySQL query, all the data is added correctly to the data base, but in the manager front page, none of the departments are shown, even the ones added directly by the manager forms. The real problem is that the departments are no longer working, for example, even when any user associated to a department is online, still showing "Live Help is Offline". I think the trouble is related with the cache or something like that. I will appreciate anyone's help. Thank You!
P.S. If i add a new User/Group/Role using a MySQL query it is shown and seems like it works perfectly.

Board footer