Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2020-01-29 02:07:17

kshah4

Multiple Entries

When a visitor comes to a website; immediately there is a notification for a new chat without him/her clicking on the chat icon. Instead of chat staying in pending automatically moves to Active Chat. Also, instead of 1 chat; the same chat with the same timestamp at least 3 times (Repetition).

#2 2020-01-29 09:55:09

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Multiple Entries

Hi kshah4,
the issue and situation described is unknown to me.

You can have notification when visitor is detected but how a chat can start without the intervention of the user?
I think this is not possible in LHC.

Also, instead of 1 chat; the same chat with the same timestamp at least 3 times (Repetition).

Maybe something is wrong on your install. Do you use more than one embed code? I remember to you you can have just one widget Embed code for page.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2020-02-05 07:30:37

kshah4

This is exactly what's going on here. When a visitor comes to our site, without him/her initiating chat we start receiving chat as a "Pending Chat". My developer has doubled checked everything and installation is good. Having said that if anything can be done would be wonderful. Also, sometimes we get to chat with the same timestamp at least 3 times minimum or 4 at times.

#4 2020-02-05 09:00:57

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi kshah4,
thank you for your message!

About this issue you can try to start a chat with me here: https://supporto.peopleinside.it/kb/faq.php?id=1
You have to find a time where I'm able to reply so if no reply please try again later.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer