Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-05-14 08:03:34

nightf

Prioritized operator online statuses

Hey,
I implemented departments and operators for each department.
I'm trying now to prioritize chat availability between online status of an operator and department's working hours.
Meaning, the chat should be available in it's working hours, and if there are no operators available, it should write it to the user (there are currently no available operators).
the chat should be unavailable (offline/leave a message) if the user came in a time which is not between the department's working hours.

There's an option in "Chat Configuration" section in settings, saying "Ignore users online statuses and use departments online hours".
It doesn't give me what I need exactly, because it ignores users online statuses completely. I'd like the chat to be online between working hours, but still consider if there's no online operator at the moment as I said earlier.

Is there a way to achieve this?

Thank you so much for your support.

#2 2019-05-14 08:46:03

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Prioritized operator online statuses

Hi nightf ,
I think you can have online work hours or you can choose to be online when operators are online.

You cannot maybe have the chat offline if there are no operator during the chat work hours if active.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer