Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-04-05 10:39:02

ymchen

bot can not reply fbmessenger

Hi All,
I have done the installation of livehelerchat/fbmessenger and connected to my fb-app-page successfully
the "facebook messenger" can chat with the user of livehelperchat from the back office(web UI).  However, when the chat is assigned to the bot, the message sent by the "facebook messenger" can be seen in the back office chat window and also in the debug log but the bot just DID NOT reply. would you please help on this. Thanks

Last edited by ymchen (2019-04-05 10:40:03)

#2 2019-04-05 12:29:47

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: bot can not reply fbmessenger

Hi ymchen , welcome on the live helper chat forum!
Live helper chat is an open source free project. The forum is the place where user can ask question or try to find an answer but support are not guaranteed.

As i don't use the messenger extension i cannot help. Usually i can give just basic support on the basic live helper chat usage.
If you found issue with the plugins you can reach the relative GitHub page and open an issue.

If you need more professional and dedicated support you can refer to the link on my forum signature.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer