Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-01-31 17:46:20

SBTech

50% of the time I get this error

[== Undefined ==]
[Thu Jan 31 03:57:20.181946 2019] [proxy_fcgi:error] [pid 20745:tid 139766768887552] [client 209.201.120.30:49788] AH01071: Got error 'PHP message: PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: Result in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/lib/core/lhcore/lhmodule.php on line 151\nPHP message: ezcPersistentObjectNotFoundException: A query failed internally in Persistent Object: No object of class 'erLhcoreClassModelUser' with id ''. in /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/ezcomponents/PersistentObject/src/handlers/load_handler.php:154\nStack trace:\n#0 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/ezcomponents/PersistentObject/src/handlers/load_handler.php(41): ezcPersistentLoadHandler->loadIntoObject(Object(erLhcoreClassModelUser), NULL)\n#1 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/ezcomponents/PersistentObject/src/persistent_session.php(69): ezcPersistentLoadHandler->load('erLhcoreClassMo...', NULL)\n#2 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/lib/core/lhuser/lhuser.php(305): ezcPersistentSession->load('erLhcoreClassMo...', NULL)\n#3 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/cache/compiledtemplates/6f6a201a34e5addc8c2cbdb53e4da5cf.php(1): erLhcoreClassUser->getUserData(true)\n#4 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/lib/core/lhtpl/tpl.php(556): include('/opt/bitnami/ap...')\n#5 /opt/bitnami/apache2/htdocs/lib/core/lhtpl/tpl.php(531): erLhcoreClassTemplate->fetch...\n',

When it happens the chat starts in the admin but the user gets this message, I setup a lightsail with AWS running there LAMP with php 7

We’ll be back soon!

This service is currently unavailable due to an emergency or scheduled maintenance window. The service will be back online within the next two hours. Sorry for the inconvenience.

— Online Service Support Team

#2 2019-01-31 17:51:11

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: 50% of the time I get this error

Hi SBTech ,
welcome in the live helper chat forum and thank you for your question!

Is a fresh new install of live helper chat?
The installation was made directly from the Bitnami or has been done manually by you?

Have you tried a manual installation by downloading the package from here ?

I am not expert about this kind of error but seems something related to your server configuration.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer