Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2019-01-15 16:04:19

lightfaro

Where to change the text for translations?

Hi!

I want to change some text from the Spanish translation. Where is located the file?

Thank you!

I've found it!

Last edited by lightfaro (2019-01-15 18:48:27)

#2 2019-01-15 19:27:05

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Where to change the text for translations?

Hi lightfaro,
thank you for your post! You should be able to change text into the widget theme in live helper chat settings.

If you change the language file inside the language folder remember can be overridden when you update live helper chat.
Have a great time and experience with live helper chat!  cool

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2019-03-16 09:09:35

Wivereore

Hey, I am new to this forum and I tried to use the widget theme in chat setting, As per your guidelines but I don't know why its not working for my mobile. I am chatting with an expert writer but due to language issue, I can't understand what he is talking about. I was looking for some one which can help me to buy argumentative essay for completing my Weekly Projects a Friend of mine shared me this link  and he told me that I can able to buy an argumentative essays here. Could you please help me to get such kind of services, I am also ready pay as higher depending upon the writers skills and expertise. Please help me out ASAP.!!!

Last edited by Wivereore (2019-03-16 09:11:42)

#4 2019-03-16 09:19:32

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Hi Wivereore , if you need help you can open a new topic so we don't disturb with email notification who has opened this topic.
I just understood you are having issue with live helper chat on mobile but was not able to understand the rest of your message, what you need.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer