Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2018-08-24 23:42:16

dadashali

Problem with ticket number of the Osticket module

Hi,
I have 2 problems with the Osticket module. While I enabled this extension for the offline message only:

1. When an offline message will be sent by a visitor then a ticket number should be accrued to that message? (it's not happened for me. while a ticket will be opened for that message but still I can click on "create a ticket" button related chat and in that way there will be another ticket!)
2. When I click "create a ticket" for a chat manually, always for any chat conversation to a ticket, I see "osTicket [0]" for the converted chat to a ticket, while I think it must show the ticket number similar what is it on the Osticket script.
It's mean if I convert a chat to a ticket and do it another time, in the LHC back office I see always "osTicket [0]" for all of them!

Please help me to fix these both matters.

Regards

Last edited by dadashali (2018-08-25 07:12:56)

#2 2018-08-25 08:20:22

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Problem with ticket number of the Osticket module

Hi dadashali,
for support about this extension you can visit and refer the GitHub page: https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/osTicket

If you think to found an issue you can open an issue on GitHub. I am unable to support with the extension.
You can decide to manage offline LHC message on OsTicket also without the plugin.

The plugin maybe can be useful if you want convert a chat into a ticket.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer