Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2014-08-03 17:35:49

CMS Tests

Is there a way to open a BrowseOffer window onclick?

Hi Remigijus,

I was looking through the forums and the only thing I found is how to open a chat window onclick, but I could not find anything that instructs on how to open a BrowseOffer window. I want to create a button that when clicked it displays the BrowseOffer window showing a youtube video but I have not been able to figure out how to display the BrowseOffer modal onclick.
Furthermore (assuming it is possible), If I have more than one BrowseOffer in a page, how do I specify which BrowseOffer to display?
One last thing, is there a documentation I'm missing where it explains all of the above? if so, can you point me in the right direction. I wouldn't want to annoy you with these probably-easy questions as I keep exploring your awesome live chat solution.

Thanks in advance

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic … IWD7zlj0YQ

#2 2014-08-03 17:42:02

Remigijus Kiminas
Administrator
Website

Re: Is there a way to open a BrowseOffer window onclick?

Hi,

I'm sorry but there is no way for manually opening BrowseOffer's. But if you fill github feature request, perhaps one day it would be implemented. Like now there is no quick hack to achieve what you want to do and it would require something different. E.g insert generic browser offers code which would have have some JS method for opening offers by id, but for now there is no such feature. You will have to use something like colorbox or something similar at the moment.

#3 2014-08-03 19:13:00

CMS Tests

Re: Is there a way to open a BrowseOffer window onclick?

Thanks for the prompt reply and I have added this feature request to github.

Board footer