Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-10-16 11:11:01

eborelli

redirect each user to a specific department

I am in a doubt, I need a system that allows me to "connect" the user to the specific attendant in some way, through some configuration or department, without another attendant being able to talk to a user that is not destined for his group or Department.

For example: an attendant A can only talk to a group of users defined to him, the same thing to an attendant B, without one seeing the conversation of the other.

I would like to know if Live Helper Chat makes it possible for me, or know of a module that will help me in this task.

If it is not clear the doubt described here, please tell me, because I translated everything into google, and it may be that something was not correct.

Thank you very much for your attention.

#2 2017-10-16 11:48:31

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: redirect each user to a specific department

Hi eborelli,
welcome in the live helper chat forum!

If you create a widget with more than one department the user will be able to select the desired department,
if you do not want is the user to choose the right department you need place a widget with only the desired department.

For example: an attendant A can only talk to a group of users defined to him

This is a live chat visitor chat with operator and not with a group of people.

Maybe what you are looking for is this:
How to disable operators open already accepted chats from their departments?

Hope it helps,
have a great time and day and welcome on board!
cool

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-10-17 10:19:30

eborelli

I understand, but it's still not what I need, I need this to happen automatically, let me explain my project better so that you better understand my need.
I am building a website (marketplace) and when an administrator of a store enters the site, the chat verifies if it is a user X and that the attendant of this user is Y.
that is, the user (who is a store administrator) will have a fixed attendant.
So that each user has a specific attendant without him having to choose which department he wants.

I do not know if it was very clear because of the translator, but anything I can detail better.

#4 2017-10-17 10:59:36

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Maybe you need commercial support.
Link with info are on my signature.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer