Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-09-21 13:19:31

Hamburgo

Online Visitor List / Chat-Window Visitor / Page of last action

Important condition for understanding: I will using live helper chat support users of a web-application, that opens during using in the same session more than one windows/tabs. Can be 2 up to 5 or more (unlimited)

Online Visitor List:
This list works perfect, because it shows under "Came from" the url of the last called window/tab and will be refresh it, after a visitor called a other one. This is excellent for my needs to support my users.

Chat-Window for each Visitor:
This Window works fine, but it works only with the static url of the first action of the current chat and all the wonderful tools, too.
In specially screenshot and screensharing. This window will not refresh the url of the last called window/tab.
The chat-dialog will be refreshed by each comment on all the current open windows/tabs.

Will it be possible that the Chat-Window and his tools will also work with the url of last called window/tab ?

#2 2017-09-21 13:23:24

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Online Visitor List / Chat-Window Visitor / Page of last action

Hi Hamburgo,
thank you for your interest in the live helper chat project and welcome on board and on the support forum!

Your request seems regards programming, feature request or deep technical question that should be forwarded to the chat owner.
Please follow the GitHub link on my signature, create a topic on GitHub. You can of course copy the text here and paste into GitHub, your topic will be rewiewed by the chat owner.

Thank you so much!
Have a great day and time!

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-09-21 13:32:55

Hamburgo

ok, i will do it. Thanks.

#4 2017-09-21 13:33:41

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer