Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-08-15 22:12:52

rejaine

Automatic pending chat's closing

Hi!!

I have been using the LHC quite successfully for two months, currently using the latest version v2.71. Great product, but I have this little problem.

I have many pending chats (unanswered and transferred to the contact form) hanging for several days.

Is there any way to automatically close these chats?

I already configured the "Automatic chat closing" parameter for 60 minutes and create crontab job to run every 10 minutes.

* / 10 * * * * cd / srv / www / htdocs / lhc_web && / usr / bin / php cron.php -s site_admin -c cron / workflow

This works well for attended chats, but does not close the pending chats.

Any tips?

#2 2017-08-16 02:51:00

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: Automatic pending chat's closing

Hi,
thank you for your message.
If this https://livehelperchat.com/how-to-setup … -341a.html is not answering, solving your question please ask on GitHub with a new issue topic.
If you can post also here the URL of the GitHunmb topic once created so other user can be helper by this.
Thank you!

Wish you a great time.
GitHub Page: https://github.com/LiveHelperChat/livehelperchat/issues

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

#3 2017-08-16 12:42:40

rejaine

Thank you for resonder quickly.

I'll try to open a question in github (I looked here first because maybe there was some way to get around this - maybe by cleaning or updating some table in the database, etc.)

It really does not make sense for the operator to have to accept a chat to an empty room once the visitor has already left the conversation or was redirected to the contact form (when no one answered the call) just to close the call.

#4 2017-08-16 13:31:06

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer