Live Helper Chat support forum.. Forum is locked. New place for questions - Github Discussions

You are not logged in.

Announcement

#1 2017-06-06 20:20:12

ahaomar

How can chat operator found visitor website

how a chat user or admin can found that this visitor belong to abc.com or second.com.  i am using embaded code for multiple website one is for example abc.com and other second.com in code generator i add the domain already but on backend when chat operator manage the chat they cant find the user domain how can i find please guide me i am new to this forum and application

#2 2017-06-06 21:23:55

PeopleInside
Administrator
Website

Re: How can chat operator found visitor website

Hi ahaomar,
welcome in the live helper chat forum!

First of all I hope you are using an updated version of LHC (Live Helper Chat), actually the last version is 2.63
Second I hope you will use the web interface for managing chats and not the software as the web version is more updated, with more functions and is much better.

When you accept a chat you see a right column where is showed the filed: Page, from that field is printed the URL from where the visitor is starting a chat.
You can see also in the demo https://livehelperchat.com/demo-12c.html when you accept a chat.

lol PeopleInside - Live helper chat - free limited forum support!
wink For commercial support or GitHub [see FAQ here]
ops If you want to support this open source project, just donate [see support page]
glasses Something wrong with the forum? [contact a superhero]

Board footer